Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Friday, March 30, 2007
I TELL YOU ARH.
I didn't know 2 days in such close proximity of each other could be so entirely different :(
Yesterday i had a perfect day! My days have been quite good recently, in my refusal to let anything get me down (even getting my period halfway thru econs terms ROAR - didn't turn out so bad though -grins) OKAY SO ANYWAY. Classes were relatively okay, was extremely pleasantly surprised by my econs terms results and one mark(or more) is attributed to the helpings of Amanda Lu Lu's econs notes during camp! f i can do it, you can do it! (((: Damn, i'd so love to work in advertising ;)
Okay yes yes. Then i heart my boyfriend many many for make me smile many many a lot (: We'll have our nerd day soon baby WHAHAHAHA. But i think you'll look more nerd than me. WHAHAHAHAHAHA. <3 <3 <3 (((:
OH YES. THEN THERE WAS TRAINING. OMGOMGOMG. IT WAS THE HAPPIEST TRAINING OF MY LIFE. I SWEAR I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS HIGH DURING TRNING IN DAMN DAMN LONG. I've been worried, and a bit sad recently about hockey, i don't deny it. I know we want it damn badly... But the urgency on the pitch and attitudes during pitch trning just don't seem to tally with what i see during matches. But i'm glad, somehow or another, that everything clicked for everyone yesterday. WE WERE ON (: and i was an extremely proud captain (: I always am, but exceptionally last night. Do it again for me k? I'm trying my bestest for you girls too (: We work as a team, all will end as a team - perfectly (: I'm excited and a little nervous about season, but nonetheless, i have every faith that we'll we aight (((: So anyway. I cuoldn't stop doing my happy jump yesterday and somehow, running around didn't even make me short of breath. I think being happy works for me (((:
p.s. I love my hockey girls (: They make me happy happy ((:
OKAY TODAY.
Started off badly, i won't mention why, but yeah. But i got over it then played netball for P.E. Kinda sucked cos i didn't wanna sweat (haha.) and go thru the rest of the day sweaty, plus (as Mengqi too often says) i'm just not made for netball. Thankfully nobody laughed at me and i only missed the ball due to height reasons a couple times (yay!). It was actually really fun, but YAH LAH SWEAT LAH AIYAH (: Econs lecture was actually fun. Okay for me. Cos i understood what Mdm was saying (yay!) But then i got back bio. ROAR. Let's recap
Mdm Tham: I'm very disappointed with this class, cos i know you all listen and pay attention and i don't understand what went wrong..
Mdm Tham: -About to hand me my paper-
Mdm Tham: Francine, what camp did you go for?
Me: Um, hockey..
Mdm Tham: Well, i hope it was worth it.
OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH
:(:(:(:(:(:(
Okay no i didn't fail, but i've been a consistent A/B bio student and i didn't get an A or a B. Roar. That sucked.
And for the record, Yes, it was worth it.
Okay lastly, econs. I won't name names, but the teacher walked out on us during her supplementary class. I wasn't upset cos i didn't feel it was fair, but i just really wanted to have that class. 1, because i got off the com to go for class and more so, 2, cos i really wanted to learn and be enlightened. I've come to like econs recently (recently) and i really wanted to learn! YAH. omg i'm such a nerd. Okay anw. Then we had her class straight after and OMG OMG OMG IT WAS THE WORST 40 MINS OF MY LIFE. I SAT THERE, FRONT ROW RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER (she decided, of all places, to stand right in front of me) TRYING TO COVER MY PSEUDO ECONS HW COS YAH I DIDN'T BRING IT. Suicide. I called Nick in a panic right before
Me: OMG SHE'S GONNA KILL ME I'M COMMITTING SUICIDE BY GOING INTO HER CLASS HOOOOWWWWW I'M DAMN SCAARREEEDDDDDD!!!
Nick: Never happened before right?
Me: Yah :(
Nick: First time lah. Haha.
Me: I DON'T WANT A FIRST TIME!!!
Nick: Nvm, always happens to me. You'll be okay(:
HHAHA. Okay that made me feel like one thousandth of an okay. But it was a rush of RELIEF when class was over. I just wanted to kill myself i swear.
Anyways, i hope my day picks up, and it probably will. Get to see the boyfriend (yay!) and hopefully teochew porridge (yay!) (SEE I PUT PORRIDGE BEHIND BOYFRIEND NOBODY CAN SAY MY FOOD IS MORE IMPT TO ME HOR.) So yeah (: yay(:
<3
The Countdown: 17 days to season.
p.p.s post of Bandar-not will hopefully be up later this year. haha. sorry. it's only half typed.
ex-oh, ex-oh
11:00 PM